Watermark #11 - 11/4 Karla Avenue, Terrigal
Karla Avenue , Terrigal, NSW
This upmarket freestanding house is an ideal getaway for a family, located only 5 minutes stroll to Terrigal CBD with all the convenience of a resort style complex.
Spacious stylishly renovated 2 storey 3 bedroom split level house with a swimming pool and a playground for children located within 'The Watermark' security village. Flat 5 minute walk to Terrigal Beach and shops.
- 3 bedrooms with the built-ins
- All mattresses are orthopaedic
- A split-system air-conditioning in every room
- Brand new bamboo flooring throughout, with all modern furnishings
- Home theatre with the high definition plasma TV, DVD/CD player
- Fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and microwave
- Internal laundry with washing machine and a dryer
- 2 bathrooms with separate modern showers each and a stand alone bath tub in a main bathroom
- Double remote controlled garage
- Private paved courtyard with a manicured garden and a grassy area surrounded by trees at the back of the house
- Large balcony that overlooks landscaped gardens and pool area
- The place provides a smoke free environment
- The Villa is child friendly and you can watch the children swim in the pool and play in the playground whilst you relax and unwind on the balcony.
- Will sleep 6 guests
- So come and enjoy your well deserved holiday...
Terrigal is a vibrant cosmopolitan village offering a range of stylish cafes and restaurants from which you can watch the beach culture pass you by. Sip coffee or enjoy quintessential Australian fish & chips at the Haven or along the Esplanade. As the afternoon comes relax in the Lord Ashley Lounge or relax to some live music at the Florida bar. Just a short drive away is Erina Fair with all the shopping one could desire as well as numerous dining options, cinema complex, ice skating and more.
Dive the HMAS Adelaide, take a fishing charter, surfing lesson or simply enjoy an ice cream under the Norfolk Island pines that line the Esplanade. Hire a stand up paddle board on the Lagoon or take a surfing lesson or diving charter, there is plenty to do in this beachside suburb.
We look forward to assisting you in creating your next coastal holiday.
All holiday properties are subject to sundry costs including cleaning, linen and booking fees.
A bond (security deposit) will be required as a pre-authorisation of a credit card for every booking and a bond pre-authorisation form will need to be completed and returned prior to arrival. This will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed. Please contact the office to confirm the bond amount as it differs for each property, minimum $1,000 (higher for more prestigious properties).
For bookings longer than 14 days, mid-stay cleans will be required at guests cost. Please contact the office for clarification of the number of mid-stay cleans required based on the length of stay and pricing as the cost will differ for each property.
Check-in times are from 2pm–5pm and conducted at our Raine & Horne Offices (Terrgial/Avoca). Arrival after this time (up till 10pm) will incur a late check-in fee of $50. Check-in after 10pm is not available.
Sorry, we have a strict no party and no smoking policy. Minimum age restriction is 21 years.
By moving forward with a booking at this property you are agreeing to the above bond procedures and additional documentation requirements.
- Bedroom 1
- 1x Queensize
- Bedroom 2
- 1x Queensize
- Bedroom 3
- 2x Single
- Air Conditioning
- Picnic BBQ
- Child Friendly
- Communal Pool
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Swimming Pool
- Sleeps: 4