White Beach - 42 Ash Street, Terrigal
Ash Street, Terrigal, NSW
Enjoy unique style & charm amidst contemporary conveniences, walk to the water
This Beautiful cottage has been stylishly renovated throughout to offer a now luxurious holiday home boasting modern finishes & appliances in keeping with the original charm of the home, furnished to compliment the one-of-a-kind experience whilst being close to Terrigal beach & CBD.
Enjoy lazy mornings strolling to the beach, family dinners around the table, unwind with a wine whilst enjoying the sunset & get cosy to watch a movie before doing it all again tomorrow
- Ducted, reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the home plus ceiling fans BugLock linen (perfect for allergy sufferers) on all bedding throughout home
- Easy walk to Terrigal beach / CBD including cafs, restaurants, bars
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles (tandem) plus additional on street
- Galley kitchen with all you could need; crockery/cutlery for 12 guests
- Modern appliances including dishwasher, microwave, stove, oven
- Capsule coffee machine (some capsules provided on check-in)
- Large flat screen 65" wall-mounted smart TV with ample lounging
- Sunny front / rear balconies to enjoy a morning coffee or afternoon wine
- Family dining table at the heart of the home to all come together at once
- Bosch washing machine / dryer in bathroom with walk-in shower
- Photographs by Victor Delaney for sale through Studiowdoubleyou.com.au
- Paintings through out home arenot for sale but join mailing list for Studiowdoubleyou.com.au for future exhibition details.
- External CCTV surveillance running 24/7 for your peace of mind
- Both Tv's are smart Tv's and have You tube and Netflix.
Master: Queen bed, arm chair, bedside tables with lamps, built-in wardrobe, front balcony access
2nd bed: Queen bed, bedside table with lamp, drawers, views to the East to enjoy morning sun
3rd bed: Queen bed, bedside tables with lamps, built-in wardrobes, additional portable heater
Additional 4th Bedroom/Studio: Please enquire with us should you require additional bedding as the downstairs studio (fully self-contained with living space, kitchenette, dining, bathroom & laundry) may also be available), sleeping 2 more guests on a Queen bed.
Terrigal is a vibrant cosmopolitan village offering a range of stylish cafes and restaurants from which you can watch the beach culture pass you by. Sip coffee or enjoy quintessential Australian fish & chips at the Haven or along the Esplanade. As the afternoon comes relax in the Lord Ashley Lounge or relax to some live music at the Florida bar. Just a short drive away is Erina Fair with all the shopping one could desire as well as numerous dining options, cinema complex, ice skating and more.
Dive the HMAS Adelaide, take a fishing charter, surfing lesson or simply enjoy an ice cream under the Norfolk Island pines that line the Esplanade. Hire a stand up paddle board on the Lagoon or take a surfing lesson or diving charter, there is plenty to do in this beachside suburb.
We look forward to assisting you in creating your next coastal holiday.
All holiday properties are subject to sundry costs including cleaning, linen and booking fees.
A bond (security deposit) will be required as a pre-authorisation of a credit card for every booking and a bond pre-authorisation form will need to be completed and returned prior to arrival. This will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed. Please contact the office to confirm the bond amount as it differs for each property, minimum $1,000 (higher for more prestigious properties).
For bookings longer than 14 days, mid-stay cleans will be required at guests cost. Please contact the office for clarification of the number of mid-stay cleans required based on the length of stay and pricing as the cost will differ for each property.
Check-in times are from 2pm5pm and conducted at our Raine & Horne Offices (Terrgial/Avoca). Arrival after this time (up till 10pm) will incur a late check-in fee of $50. Check-in after 10pm is not available.
Sorry, we have a strict no party and no smoking policy. Minimum age restriction is 21 years.
By moving forward with a booking at this property you are agreeing to the above bond procedures and additional documentation requirements.
- Bedroom 1
- 1x Queensize
- Bedroom 2
- 1x Queensize
- Bedroom 3
- 1x Queensize
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Ground Floor
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine