Oceans Edge #8 - 8/5 Campbell Crescent, Terrigal
Campbell Crescent, Terrigal, NSW
OCEAN EDGE is Right in the heart of Terrigal this two bedroom modern apartment with ocean views is only one minute walk to beautiful Terrigal beach, stylish cafes, and restaurant.
This brand new two bedroom apartmentwithviews of Terrigal is the perfect place for your next family getaway or couples retreat. Park the car and walk into the main street of Terrigal which offers some of the finest Restaurants, Cafes and Shops as well as the fully patrolled Terrigal beach and rock pool for the kiddies.
What we love:
- Walking back from the patrolled safe beach with the kids, past the ice-cream shops, sand on our feet and watching the smiles on the kids faces.
- Strolling out in the evening, choosing a restaurant for dinner from the myirad of choices
- Learning to SCUBA dive on the HMAS Adelaide - truely one of the best diving experiences on the East Coast of Australia
- Before dawn - out on the water on a fishing charter, going offshore for 'that catch' that will make your instagram feed
- New 'Surf Haus' cafe downstairs is great for a morning coffee, rent a surf board or shop for the new 'must have' beachwear
Features of Oceans Edge:
- Linen included (we just ask you to bring along your own beach towels)
- Split system Air conditioning reverse cycle - perfect for getting out of the heat on a summer afternoon
- Washing machine and dryer
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Main bathroom with freestanding bath
- Overlooking Terrigal shops with ocean views
- Plasma TV
- Lift in complex
- Security intercom to let your guests into the building
- Single secure car space in building - additional car spaces available on street or down the road in multistory car park
- Cot and high chair (cot linen not provided)
Terrigal is a vibrant cosmopolitan village offering a range of stylish cafes and restaurants from which you can watch the beach culture pass you by. Sip coffee or enjoy quintessential Australian fish & chips at the Haven or along the Esplanade. As the afternoon comes relax in the Lord Ashley Lounge or relax to some live music at the Florida bar. Just a short drive away is Erina Fair with all the shopping one could desire as well as numerous dining options, cinema complex, ice skating and more.
Dive the HMAS Adelaide, take a fishing charter, surfing lesson or simply enjoy an ice cream under the Norfolk Island pines that line the Esplanade. Hire a stand up paddle board on the Lagoon or take a surfing lesson or diving charter, there is plenty to do in this beachside suburb.
We look forward to assisting you in creating your next coastal holiday.
Book online or call our holiday team on 02 4385 1000.
All holiday properties are subject to sundry costs including cleaning, linen and booking fees.
A bond (security deposit) will be required as a pre-authorisation of a credit card for every booking and a bond pre-authorisation form will need to be completed and returned prior to arrival. This will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed. Please contact the office to confirm the bond amount as it differs for each property, minimum $1,000 (higher for more prestigious properties).
For bookings longer than 14 days, mid-stay cleans will be required at guests cost. Please contact the office for clarification of the number of mid-stay cleans required based on the length of stay and pricing as the cost will differ for each property.
Check-in times are from 2pm5pm and conducted at our Raine & Horne Offices (Terrgial/Avoca). Arrival after this time (up till 10pm) will incur a late check-in fee of $50. Check-in after 10pm is not available.
Sorry, we have a strict no party and no smoking policy. Minimum age restriction is 21 years.
By moving forward with a booking at this property you are agreeing to the above bond procedures and additional documentation requirements, terms and conditions.
- Bedroom 1
- 1x Kingsize
- Bedroom 2
- 2x King Single
- Air Conditioning: Split system reverse cycle
- Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access