Central Coast Holidays Terms & Conditions
To ensure your holiday is the best it can possibly be, as well as for those that come after you, we ask that you respect the holiday property and our neighbours by abiding by the following terms & conditions.
1. When paying by direct debit (EFT) please place in the description the YBI booking reference number.
2. Bookings are made in good faith by our agency but we cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owner of the premises, which are outside our control.
3. All descriptions of the premises by the agent is made in good faith but no responsibility will be accepted for misrepresentation, errors or omissions.
4. Deposits are accepted on the basis of current rental and conditions for the premises and is subject to any increase in rental or change in conditions as may be notified by the owner or agent prior to the commencement of the letting. (Every reasonable endeavour will be made to offer alternative accommodation should this occur).
5. Our aim is to maintain a high standard of accommodation but we must point out that these properties are privately owned and are furnished to the individual owner's standard.
6. All credit card transactions incur an additional transaction fee of 2.2% on standards cards and 3.3% on premium cards.
7. All payments are to be made in full before occupancy.
8. A booking fee will apply to all bookings. The booking fee is in addition to the rental of the property and any other charges incurred throughout your holiday in the property. Booking fees must be paid in full prior to the holiday commencing or gaining access to the property.
9. The guest acknowledges & agrees to an early release of their holiday booking deposit to the owners of the property (should the owners request it). The guest acknowledges & agrees that if this occurs, there will be no refund or transfer (to another property) of this deposit, superseding all other term(s) & condition(s) discussing refund &/or transfer of deposit.
10. A BOND of a minimum $1000 (more for prestigious properties) must be taken on all bookings.
11. Refunds following cancellation may only be available if and when period cancelled is fully rebooked for the total period and equal amount of tariff. Refunds may be subject to a cancellation fee. The booking fee is not refundable. Any credit card fees are non refundable.
12. Holiday premises are available after 2:00pm on the day of arrival, and are to be vacated by 9:00am on the day of departure. Please advise if you are arriving after 5:00pm, otherwise you may not be provided access to your booked property. Guests checking in after closing hours will be charged a $50.00 cash late check in fee up to 9pm. Any arrivals after 9pm, on public holidays or office closure days may be subject to a higher fee.
13. Before gaining access to any property, guests may be asked to sign and agree to the REINSW best practice Good Guest Behaviour Policy.
14. On arrival should the property be found not to be to an appropriate standard of cleanliness or require maintenance please phone our office within 24 hours in order for staff to rectify the situation. Please call our office if maintenance is required during your stay and only call the emergency numbers provided if an emergency and no contact can be made with Raine & Horne staff.
15. All bed, bathroom & table linen is provided (unless otherwise stated). Guests are required to provide their own beach/pool towels.
16. If you lock yourself out of your holiday property and our office is not open please call the locksmith and pay him directly for this service.
17. Under no circumstances are animals allowed on or inside the premises (unless otherwise arranged or stated on the properties web page). Should permission be granted for a pet to stay, you may be subject to a higher cleaning fee or higher bond. If a pet is found at the property without prior approval; you may face immediate eviction or additional fees.
18. Garbage and recycling bins to be left on footpath Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday nights and brought in the next morning. Excess garbage, bottles etc. may be taken to the Kincumber tip. If the bins have not been put out for collection or excess rubbish is left at property, there will be a service fee charged for removal by contractor.
19. Breakages, damages, stained/soiled linen and lost keys are to be reported immediately and paid for, to permit replacement. Should they not be reported and discovered upon the bond check your full bond amount will be held for further investigation.
20. In home units, Strata Title By-Laws and Regulations must be observed. Parking is only permitted in designated locations.
21. The guest agrees to allow the Agent or his nominee to enter the property to arrange necessary repairs.
22. No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on the premises.
23. Your co-operation in leaving premises in a clean and tidy condition would be appreciated. If premises are not left in a tidy condition, an additional cleaning fee will be charged. Premises are to be left as found. Failure to this will incur a bond charge.
24. All BBQ's and fire pits are to be cleaned on departure. If you arrive to find them dirty, please notify staff ASAP. Otherwise there is a $50 charge for not cleaning these items.
25. If a gas bottle becomes empty during your stay, please use the Swap’n’Go service at your nearest petrol station. Send a copy of the receipt to Raine and Horne and we will reimburse you.
26. All keys are to be returned to the Terrigal office. If you are returning keys outside of office hours/office closure days keys are to be left in the drop box located behind the Terrigal Raine & Horne office. If keys are lost or dropped off more than one hour after the agreed departure time a $50 fee will be charged to your bond.
27. If any beds are found to have been used without linen a $15 per bed fee applies.
28. An $80.00 administration fee will be charged for the processing of a bond claim over $150.00
29. Noisy parties will not be tolerated and may lead to immediate cancellation/eviction of the booking with no refund and full loss of bond. There is to be no excessive noise past 10pm in all our holiday rental properties.
30. Use of spas or pools after 10pm is not permitted.
31. No person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers.
32. The premises when let as a holiday house are rented to accommodate only the number of persons for which there is bedding provided and for the period stated. The number of occupants must not exceed the number of beds. Overloading will result in immediate cancellation of the booking.
33. All properties are non-smoking properties (both inside and outside on balconies). Smoking in any property is cause for an immediate non-release of the bond taken for each booking.
34. If a noise complaint is made by a neighbour after the noise restrictions curfew of 10.00pm and an agent or police are called out to the property then you will forfeit your full bond and risk being evicted without refund. If the complaint is not warranted then the charge will be waved.
Non-compliance to our Terms & conditions may result in termination of your booking or a loss of your bond.
Disclaimer - Raine & Horne Terrigal and Avoca Beach do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or the events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents, theft to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
Please advise the office by the Wednesday following your arrival if you wish to rebook the same property for the same period next year.
If you require additional information please call our office on (02) 4385 1000