The White House - 30 South Pacific Dr, Macmasters Beach
South Pacific Drive, Macmasters Beach, NSW
Spectacular in appearance!
Be totally enchanted by this superbly designed resort-style sanctuary offering an emphasis on entertaining and recreation whilst showcasing modern, inspiring interiors.
From the moment, you set eyes on the property the unique grandeur of this 650-square metre home takes your breath away. The impressive granite entrance over reflection ponds leads to beautifully appointed rooms of majestic proportions whilst floor to ceiling windows invite an abundance of natural light.
The master bedroom wing is spacious and offers a dressing room and marble ensuite with a spa and separate vanities. The three remaining bedrooms all have walk-in robes and are serviced by a 3-way bathroom with spa bath.
Soaring domed ceilings compliment the formal lounge/dining with a travertine gas feature fireplace. The domed ceiling affect is repeated in the generous, casual family living areas with terrazzo underfloor heating. The kitchen boasts a 7- burner stainless steel gas cooker and island bar.
- Private estate on 2.5 acres.
- Bordering on to Bouddi National Park and only 750 metres to Macmasters Beach and Little Bay. Whale watching in season and walking trails nearby for those lovers of the great outdoors.
- Foxtel IQ3, unlimited internet access, security floor safe.
- Spectacular games room offering sized pool table, pro-table tennis and additional queen-sized sofa bed if required. Total sleeping capacity 10.
- Heated 12.5 x 5 metre in-ground mineral pool, bocce court, golf putting/ pitching green.
- 2 car auto garage plus 4 undercover parking spaces.
- Cabana seats 12 plus 6-seater overflow table adjoining. Gas stainless steel barbeque setting and fire pit.
- An oval office provides a special finishing touch to the splendour of The White House.
- Located only 1.5 hours North by drive from Sydney CBD or via a spectacular 25-minute helicopter flight from Sydney International Airport to the Central Coast.
Seeing is believing!
Macmasters Beach is a unique tranquil location and is rated one of the best surfing beaches on the coast and boasts a natural swimming pool ideal for children. The beach kiosk is a great place to enjoy breakfast and a coffee or a delightful Thai dinner of an evening. The area is surrounded by National Park, wildlife is abundant and the Bouddi Coastal Walk stretching from Macmasters Beach through to Putty Beach is one of the most spectacular on the Central Coast. Nearby the villages of Hardys Bay and Killcare offer a variety of galleries, eateries, tennis courts, boat and yacht hire and fishing spots. You can also catch the ferry to Palm Beach from nearby Wagstaff.
We look forward to assisting you in creating your next coastal holiday.
Book online or call our holiday team on 02 4385 1000.
All holiday properties are subject to sundry costs including cleaning and booking fees.
A bond will be required for every booking. Please contact the office to confirm the amount as it differs for each property.
Check-in times are from 2pm to 5pm. Arrival after this time (up till 10pm) may incur a late check-in fee. Check-in after 10pm is not available.
Sorry, we have a strict no party and no smoking policy.
- Bedroom 1
- 1x Kingsize
- Bedroom 2
- 1x Queensize
- Bedroom 3
- 1x Queensize
- Bedroom 4
- 1x Queensize
- Boat Parking
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Floor Heating
- Furniture Outdoor
- Games Room
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Ground Floor
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pool Table
- Spa Bath
- Swimming Pool
- Big Screen TV
- Sleeps: 2