Araluen @ Avoca - 29 Avoca Drive, Avoca Beach
Avoca Drive, Avoca Beach, NSW
This residence is a statement in luxury and innovation and boasts a fantastic pool to meet all the needs of the family holiday.
The architect has used timber and stainless steel to accentuate his nautical design, and in doing so has set a new benchmark in beachside living and style.All within a short, level walk to beautiful Avoca Beach.
- Superbly finished interiors filled with natural sunlight
- Flowing open design with formal and casual living spaces
- Sun drenched outdoor entertaining area surrounded by landscaped gardens
- Beautiful inground pool with water feature
- Deluxe open plan island kitchen with granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Four bedrooms upstairs, the master suite has an ensuite with spa bath, then one bedroom downstairs
- All linen is provided just bring your beach towels
-Under floor heating system
-200m easy, level stroll to Avoca Beach and cafes
- BBQ Available for use.
- Property Video =http://youtu.be/nNzNWhI2p-E
- Garages are locked by the owners and are not available to guests. However, off street parking is available
-Please note this property have a 5 night minimum stay.
The bustling village atmosphere of Avoca Village is ideal for families and those that love a great surf beach. There is a great kiddies rock pool, as well as a patrolled beach area with a surf club. Just off the beach is a fantastic kids playground, and plenty of cafes along the beach. By taking a flat 10-minute stroll from the patrolled area you will find yourself in the main street of Avoca with many more cafes, restaurants and boutique stores. You can even take in a movie at the heritage Avoca Beach Picture Theatre.
Other activities in Avoca Beach include stand up paddle boarding, paddle boat hire in the lake, tennis court hire, surfing & surfing lessons, bush walking, beach and also lake fishing. Every fourth Sunday of the month Avoca Beachside Markets are held from 9am 2pm at Heazlett Park Foreshore with a range of pop up stalls, markets and food stores. With a range of activities to do Avoca Beach if perfect for the family, friends or even to just enjoy a quiet couples escape.
We look forward to assisting you in creating your next coastal holiday. Book online or call our holiday team on 02 4385 1000.
All holiday properties are subject to sundry costs including cleaning and booking fees.
Confirmation of your total cost will be confirmed, in writing, prior to your acceptance of the booking.
Check-in times are from 2pm 5pm. Arrival after this time may incur a late check-in fee.
Sorry, we have a strict no party and no smoking policy.
- Bedroom 1
- 1x Kingsize
- Bedroom 2
- 1x Kingsize
- Bedroom 3
- 1x Queensize
- Bedroom 4
- 1x Queensize
- Bedroom 5
- 2x Single
- Bath Tub
- Picnic BBQ
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Swimming Pool
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard